Call Today 803.359.3301
Right to Appeal Magistrate Court Conviction

Right to Appeal Magistrate Court Conviction

Many people don't realize that they have a right to appeal a conviction from a Magistrate or Municipal Court. Many offenses tried in what is called "Summary Court" create a potential lifelong criminal conviction and make it difficult to obtain employment, security clearances or pass a background check. I have added information on this site concerning Appealing a DUI Conviction and Appealing a CDV Conviction. It is important to always consider whether or not there could be a potential benefit to appealing any criminal conviction. Once the time limit to file an appeal runs (usually 10 days) it may be impossible to get the case removed from your record.  


Get Started Today

We're Available to Schedule Immediate, Same-Day Consultations
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.